Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pee

I am so grateful that Andrew no longer pees in my face. Those of you who have boys, know boys, or have changed a very young boy's diaper, all understand what I mean.


I learned very early in Jackson's life (that's Andrew's cousin) that when you change the diaper of a baby boy - you must have some sort of shield ready. Haha, no really. I don't know how something so small can pack so much pressure.


I thought getting peed on once was terrible. Then, I brought Sweet Andrew home. Holy crap that kid can pee. I got peed on from the changing table, on the couch, on the floor, from the bathtub, while nursing, etc. Boys really can shoot it far. Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, thankful...
As I left his little teeter exposed while I prepared his bath(thanks Ang for the term "teeter"), I realized that just two short months ago... An exposed teeter would have meant, at the very least, new cloths for both of us.

So, long story short, I'm very glad that changing his diaper is no longer a race against the ...clock? Thank God for small miracles.

Here's Andrew looking very shocked that I blogged about his teeter and teetee.




:)

~Anne

No comments: