Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Music Class

On Tuesday mornings, Andrew and I have Musikgarten. It's music class for 4 month olds to 16 month olds. It's super fun! I was a little leery at first, but I really wanted to meet some other moms with kiddos around Andrew's age. When I shared this idea with my sister, she said, "Annie, would you really want to be friends with the type of people who go to those classes?" Hmm... Are you thinking what I'm thinking? I AM the type of person who brings her kid to those classes. I had to remind my sister, Martha, of this conundrum. We laughed.

Regardless, the class is thirty minutes of fantastic. We have wood blocks (that Andrew chews), a wooden rattle (that Andrew chews), and a yellow scarf (that Andrew chews). He's not very musical yet, but he loves the stimulation and watching the other babies

We have interrupted naps, pushed our feeding schedule, and fought through stuffy noses. He loves it any way he gets it.

So, yay music. And... yay something to do outside of the house.
Here's the link http://www.musikgarten.org/.

~Anne

PS: By the way, we start our play dates next week. There are 55 moms (and their kids of varying ages) that meet at parks, museums, and other fun places to play. Can't wait!

No comments: