Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pictures and Porcupine revisited.

I've heard from many of you (well one of the three of you who read this) that Porcupine looks like a giant. Here's what he looks like when he's "playing" with Andrew.

Someone asked me if I just sit around and take pictures of Andrew all the time. Yes. Yes, I do. Just look at him. Wouldn't you? However, I am having some doubts. Of course I think he's super cute, but is that just because I'm super biased? Who knows? Either way, here are some random pictures. Some of them are older, but they are in order of date taken. He seems to look like a different kid in each one... still cute though. :)
~Anne


1 comment:

breannesp said...

My favorite picture is the one where he looks kinda drunk. No, not that one. No, not that one either, the other one where he looks drunk. No, not that one... ok, the one with the yellow shirt where he looks drunk. Adorable!