Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Baby in hats

Here are some of Andrew's hat moments.





Andrew at an hour old. Conehead much?






A few minutes later... sweet face.



Andrew is all bundled up at 1 week old.












Apparently, Andrew didn't feel the hat vibe in March, so here's an April hat appearance.





This is sweet baby in June when the fisherman hat made another appearance.






He's hat-tastic. This post is dedicated to Aunt Bre. Speaking of... I think my son has 37 "honorary" aunts. That's cool right? They all love him and he loves them, too


:)
~Anne

2 comments:

missy said...

Very cute! I had a hat obsession when Grayson was younger.....13 to be exact. Hats. 13 hats before the age of one. Jeez.

breannesp said...

Dear baby hats,
I love you so. You make everything you're on just THAT much more adorable!
b

ps Annie, when I find something to put hats on, I will put them on in hundreds for you!