Friday, July 18, 2008

Mother of the year... maybe next year

I learn a great deal about being a mommy just about every day. Having said that, I know that I will probably not be winning Mother of the Year... at least not in '08. Here are just a few fun things I have found out:

1. TV addiction starts early (even if the TV's off).2. When watching TV, try to keep an eye on the baby. I have no picture for this, but you can make a good mental image. Chris and I were letting the baby roll around on the rug while we watched TV. At one point, we hear the baby start to cry, and we realize he is no longer on the rug. He's under the couch. Of course. Sadly, it's not the first time and probably not the last.

3. I wanted to take him to Chick-fil-a to celebrate Cow Appreciation Day... to score some free nuggets. He really didn't like that idea.



Yikes. It's times like these that make him tough, right?
~Anne


1 comment:

missy said...

YAY Anne! I'm SO happy you started a blog....mom's are way cool! I love the cow pics...we dressed up Grayson as a cow last Halloween....he didn't really care for it either. The tv pics are super cute. Grayson loves his Wheel of Fortune and Family Guy! We had so much fun with you and Chris this weekend!