Monday, July 21, 2008

Mom & Dad's weekend on the town

This weekend Liz and Justin got married. Yay! Chris and I were both in the wedding, so this meant that we were away much of the time starting Friday afternoon. It was a big test for little Andrew. He did beautifully! Thanks to everyone for chipping in and babysitting... Grandma Mary, Aunt Martha, Macy, Jackson, Grandma Sharon, and Grandpa. You guys are awesome!

On Friday, we had the rehearsal dinner, so Andrew's Aunt Martha and Grandma Mary babysat. Unfortunately for Martha, her husband was sick... So, her two sweet babies, Jack and Macy came with to "help" watch Andrew.

Here are Chris and I at the rehearsal dinner.


Here are the girls: Rachel, Ginger, Liv, and I.

More of the girls: Missy, Liv, Ginger, Liz, Rachel, and I .

The night is winding down, so here are Missy, Liz and I with serious HEB foot. If you'd like to see a picture of that... first of all that's gross. Secondly, I think you can see a great example on Liz's myspace page.


On Saturday, the girls met at the salon to get our hair done and some people got their makeup done as well. Mine didn't turn out so great; however, thanks to Kathryn and a half a can of Aquanet, I looked good for the wedding.

Here are Chris and I before the ceremony.


Left: The old school P-wood crowd: Randy, Russell, Irb, Kathryn, Liz, Amy, Misha, and me.
Middle: Kathryn and me
Right: Missy and Keven... true love



We had so much fun! I am so glad that Chris and I got to be a part of Liz and Justin's big day!

~Anne

No comments: