Monday, June 30, 2008

Three things

Andrew can do three things. Well, he does the normal stuff: eat, sleep, poop, burp, etc... However, now he's getting a little cooler.

1. He can roll over. This clip shows the very first time he rolled over.

2. He can pet the dog.



3. He can press the button on his toy to make it say the color. He can press this button over and over.


I know he'll learn more stuff as we go, but these are the first things he can do "on purpose". Since he's not good at performing on command, I thought posting these videos would be proof enough.

~Anne

1 comment:

breannesp said...

You know, you never compliment me so when I roll over... maybe you've just never seen me do it. I'll be sure to show you next time - I'm getting pretty good!
Also, please do not let Lady, with her STANK-ASS BREATH, lick the inside of that baby's mouth. He will catch that halitosis and never get a girlfriend.