Friday, June 12, 2009

A few questions

Dear Andrew,

As of today, we have spent the past 5 uninterrupted days together, and it has been fabulous! (Even with the teething and the onset of your terrible twos...) With all this time together, I have a few questions for you. However, considering your communication skills are still in the works, I have to write them down and just hope that you'll be able to answer me later.

1. First of all, I am super glad that you fulfill the role of Mommy's Little Helper for all of my chores. It really adds a special something to each household duty. Speaking of adding things, here is my question to you: Why were there a fork and a spoon in the dryer with the newly changed load of laundry?

2. Next, I know that you have a newly discovered little toy hanging below your belly button. It's what you call your "teetee". With that "new friend" in mind, here is my question to you: Why is it that whenever you are naked you have to have a handful of your "teetee"? (By the way, no matter what you may think, it will not fal off if you stop holding it.)

3. Lastly, I have seen you watching Lady as she goes about her daily business: eating, sleeping, begging, faunching, and bathrooming. I know you love her, and you're curious about your sweet "goggy". Having said that, here's my question to you: When I walked inside to get my coffee, you were playing with a truck on the deck watching Lady take her "daily constitutional". About 30 seconds later, I returned to see you still sitting on the deck, and Lady had completed her duty and was out sniffing around the slide. So, here's my question to you, why was there a single Lady turd sitting right next to you on the deck? (I have a nagging feeling that I don't really want to know...)

Well, we have lots more "adventures" like these ahead of us this summer, but I can't wait.

I love you, my strangely fascinating boy!

:)
Anne

PS:
Next week, we will hopefully have pictures from our Waterbabies swim class. After the first week, Andrew's going under the water like a champ!

No comments: