Saturday, June 20, 2009

About Eating
















Dear Andrew,

Here are a few thoughts to remember while eating:

1. Ten bites at a time is enough.
2. Along the same lines, please swallow occasionally. I have noticed you like to eat by osmosis... letting the food sit on your tongue until it seeps into your blood stream. That won't work.
3. Staying with the same theme, if you choose not to swallow, please don't share my drink.

4. If we are at a restaurant, you do not have to yell "mama" and point to me. The people at the surrounding tables both know that I am your mother and they do not care. (This goes for any time that we are in public and you incessantly remind people of my relation to you.)

I'm sure there are other "reminders" I need to give you, but I am drawing a blank.

:)
Anne

1 comment:

sharonk said...

What a face, gotta love it!!