Friday, April 3, 2009

Mommy's Away

I am missing my boys so bad right now. I won a scholarship to attend the Texas Library Association in Houston, so I couldn't pass up a free trip. It's been amazing, and I have learned some great stuff to bring back to school. Having said that, I am ready to be home squeezing my fat baby. I've checked in lots, and Daddy is holding his own. The house hasn't burned down, diapers have been changed regularly, and Andrew has only eaten cookies for dinner once. Way to go, Chris.

It makes you wonder what babies think? Does Andrew know that I am gone? Does he miss me? I hope he does. I mean, I don't want him to be MISERABLE, but a few begging "mamas" to Daddy would be good for the ego.

The countdown to baby-squeezing begins... I have 9 hours and counting...

:)
Anne

2 comments:

Jill said...

At last year's TLA, I remember that you were still a brand new mommy. :)

ALEGS said...

I like the new background - and I am sure Andrew missed you dearly - and Chris probabley missed you alittle!~Alegs