Monday, April 6, 2009

Mommy's home

After a big ole giant cheeseburger in The Woodlands, we headed back to Dallas. Needless to say, I was chomping at the bit, so I took a big fat nap to pass the time. The closer we got, the more excited I became. I couldn't wait to hold and kiss my sweet baby... Poor Chris- don't worry. I missed you, too.

I arrived in Richardson a little after 5. Sadly, I called through the house , and only the familiar call of our high maintenance dog could be heard.

But wait! Is that the garage door closing? I called one more time, and heard two beautiful, questioning syllables, "MaMa?".

Yay baby! Thanks for saying my name. I missed you.

I guess Andrew doesn't need to say my name as much as Daddy's... as long as he says it at moments like that.

:)
Anne

No comments: