Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dancing in Your Underwear

We all know that Andrew prefers being in his diaper and only his diaper. (If not, flashback to naked eating.) For all intents and purposes, he likes chillin' in his underwear. Who doesn't? It's so freeing just walking around the house in your underwear (assuming you don't have house guests).

Anyway, the Shacks took being in our underwear to a whole new level this morning and joined the likes of the Risky Business Tom Cruise. We danced... so hard... in our underwear. If I weren't so modest (ha!), I would totally set up a hidden camera to catch the next random dance scene in our bathroom.

Imagine if you will, Chris in his undershirt and boxers, Andrew in a diaper, and I'm in a bra and undies. (See? I told you I was modest. I could have said panties.) Chris stands in front of the mirror brushing his teeth, I'm beside him straightening my hair, and Andrew erupts into spontaneous song and dance. (It was a beautiful medley of "dadadas" and "thathathas".) Since my personal mantra is "No one should ever dance alone", I joined in. Very shortly thereafter, Chris joined in! We were all singing a completely wordless and made up song while dancing in a way only Elaine from Seinfeld could appreciate. If that doesn't scream Dancing with the Stars, at least it would probably make a quick hit on America's Funniest Home Videos.

Sadly I don't have video of dancing in our underwear; however, I have the next best thing: Pantless Basketball for Midgets. By the way, only Andrew is pantless. Obviously, Mom and Dad were only spectators.

Nice assist, Dad.

:)
Anne
PS: Yay, Baby! Megan and Blake had their sweet baby girl, Campbell, this morning! I will blog about that after I visit Mommy and Baby tomorrow!
PPS: And yes, I know I have tons of sweet Easter thing to tell you, but Dancing in our Underwear waits for no blogger.

No comments: