Monday, December 15, 2008

Toddlers make great sitters.

It's true. Toddlers make good babysitters. Check out the sweetness below. After a riveting game of memory, it was time for pajamas and singing to get Andrew ready for bed. Jack and Macy helped with the singing. (By the way, I'm so sorry we judged, Great Uncle Al... Jack is a-maz-ing at memory. None of us had a chance.)


Another idea that seems to be lost on people over the age of 2 is naked eating. Naked eating is amazing. Andrew naked eats in the kitchen, in the living room, and sometimes on the changing table. He has no negative body issues about his baby boobies or his beautiful Buddha belly. He's Buddha-ful. The food goes on forever, and the cheeks, they never end.

I love Fat Baby. He's my favorite.

:)

Anne

PS: After several weeks at day care, the new sitter and I chat quite frequently. Finally feeling comfortable with me, she asked, "Do you always call him Fat Baby?". I laughed and replied, "Of course not, sometimes I call him Stinky Baby."

1 comment:

Jill said...

That is the perfect Anne answer -- I love it!