Thursday, August 11, 2011

Beauty Shop Guy

Have you ever been to the hair salon, and the stylist left you feeling less than great about your 'do? I think we all have. For example, I once asked for her to trim about an inch to make it look healthy. To which, the stylist held up my abundance of split ends and said with disgust, "It's gonna take a lot more than an inch to make this look healthy." Ouch. That was the harshest comment by someone working with my locks... until now.
Flash forward to beauty shop time in the Shacklett living room. Andrew has started "doing" my hair recently. This time he said he wanted to brush my hair, so I let him work his magic for a few minutes. Then, I asked "Is my hair pretty now?" He sighed and replied, "Well, first I'm gonna need some scissors. Then I will have to keep brushing to get all the bugs out." Double ouch.

Apparently, I have let myself go.

:)
Anne

PS:
Great Auntie M,
Here is the picture proof of the newly mobile Caroline that you requested.

No comments: