Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wonderful Friends!

I am so blessed to have friends that refuse to let me fall off the face of the earth. I get caught up in mommy-dom and forget to touch base with my girlfriends. Tisk, tisk. Luckily I have people like, Kathryn, Rachel, Liz, Em, Angie, Kristin, etc., who text me and call me and remind me that I need to do the same.
As a result of one of those fabulous calls, Angie and Andrew had a play date at Chic-fil-a. We were good patrons and Angie purchased lunch first, so that we could all go for a romp in the fantastic in door playroom (it's 100 freakin' degrees outside, so indoors we shall play). Angie, the photographer extraordinaire, always has a camera, so here is some of the fun. Not pictured: Andrew's first french fries! As a parent, I never thought I would be trying to get our child to eat fries, but with this finicky eater, we will be happy with anything that doesn't end in cracker.

Andrew was double lucky in the fact that he was the only kid there, so he got to wreck shop on the big play stuff, too. Andrew says,
"Ha ha, big boy suckers, I'll slide down your slide. "
Until he thinks he hears something over there..."Maybe I'll just get down."

Thanks for a great play date, Ang!

:)
Anne

1 comment:

Rachel said...

WOW!!! He is so grown up now! It goes so fast. I look forward to a play date sometime soon!!!