Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dress to impress...

Dear Andrew,

Please take the following fashion advice to heart (although it makes me sound like an old fogie).
Don't ever wear:
1. Pegged jeans. Well, don't peg any pants for that matter. It didn't really work when I was a kid, and it sure doesn't work now.





2. Sagged pants. Your underwear should be worn under your clothes... hence the name underwear.


3. Skinny jeans. These types of pants are only meant for super cute and stylish girls. No one else should even try. Even ultra-cool boy band types can barely pull it off.
I am the first to admit that I have made some serious fashion mistakes :giant hair bows, "hot" colored everything, and biker shorts under white denim skirts- to name a few. However, being a parent means trying to make a better life for your child. So, take my advice, please.
:)
Anne

1 comment:

Pels Family Updates said...

I voted for Andrew today!!! YAY!!! :)