Sunday, June 29, 2008

Here we go again...

Alright, I mean it this time. I got cold feet with the blog before because my husband gave me mixed messages. With some encouragement (thanks Aunt Bre), I thought I'd give it another shot. When it comes right down to it, I carried the little booger for 9 months, so if I want to write about our times, why not?


Here's my husband, Chris, and I... pre-Andrew.



We liked to party... Ok, we loved (and still love) to party and did it quite frequently. Things have changed, and it's pretty fabulous. Do I miss the 2:30 am runs to Taco Cabana and waking up at noon? Of course, but Andrew's a pretty great change.









Here I am just before Andrew's arrival.


















And then, Andrew arrived. Here he with Mommy and Daddy in the beginning, and him now at 4 and 1/2 months old. Right now he's weighing in at a whopping 13 and 1/2 pounds, and he's pretty fantastic. Anyway, I'll try to track our wild and crazy times here.

~Anne


2 comments:

breannesp said...

Yay! You, ma'am, are totally BOOKMARKED. Please keep me entertained while I should be working.
Don't let that redhead man bring this thing down again. Tell him that he has my ANGRY FISTS to answer to!

breannesp said...

By the way, I think we should pit Andy and Kona in a fight to the death... well, maybe a fight to the naps.
Kona - pros: sharp teeth, weighs 2xAndrew, sits on command. cons: has to stop to pee on carpet every 45 seconds, dumb like a brick, distracted by cat.
Andrew - pros: thumbs, has almost 2 months more living experience. cons: diaper weighing him down, falls asleep like a narcoleptic, drool, short attention span.
I'd say it's a pretty even match up. We can definitely set this up, you call the PPV people and I'll start setting up the bleachers.