Monday, October 4, 2010

In my head..

Things in my head right now:

  • The bigger I get with Caroline... the more Andrew wants me to hold him, which isn't fair... for either of us.
  • The more big boy milestones he acheives... the harder it is to watch him need me less and less.
  • The closer Caroline gets...the more nervous I get that I won't be enough for both of them.
  • Should we have waited until he was older to have another?
  • Have we given him enough of us?
  • Will he be ready for a sibling?
  • Will we be ready for his sibling?
  • Will she be like Andrew?
  • Will we have more after her?
  • ....and on and on and on.

I guess the hardest part of parenting for people like Chris and I is that we can only plan and prepare so much. For two people who have planned out every step of the way, we will just have to see what God has planned for us. It's an exciting time, but I think it's okay to admit it's a little scary, too.

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me." John 14:1

:)

Anne

1 comment:

Cummings Fam said...

I love you Annie! You have become and amazing women of God. An amazing wife and MOMMY! You are going to be GREAT with two! Andrew and Caroline are two lucky kids to have you and Chris as parents!