Sunday, October 17, 2010

Family Funnies

Andrew has been cracking me up. Here's some of his latest funnies:

Lying
Andrew has been riding the fine line between fact and fiction. After an episode of pure fiction, I called him on the incident in front of Daddy. Daddy said, "Bud do you know what lying means?" Andrew replied, "It's kinda like a tiger." Lying, lion, tiger. It makes perfect sense, Andrew.

New Place to Play
I watched Andrew trying to set his football on the tee. His back was to me (and the dog),so he didn't know Lady was squatting right behind him leaving her...uh pile. Andrew (still unaware of Lady or her business) stops working and says aloud, "Huh, I need a new place to play. It smells like poop over here." Andrew, you don't know how right you are.

Angry Expressions
Unfortunately for all of us, Nebraska got their tails handed to them by Texas. Daddy was very verbal in his displeasure. Andrew apparently took notes. Flash forward to today after church. Daddy, frustrated with the length of the traffic light, voices a somewhat muted bit of anger. From the back seat, Andrew firmly agrees, "F*** it. Holy crap." Once we pulled it together, I gently reminded Chris that Andrew repeats everything. Chris's response, "He didn't get "holy crap" from me." Touche. I have let a few "holy craps" slip.

:)
Anne

No comments: