Friday, June 4, 2010

Introducing...

Introducing the newest addition to the Shacklett family. Baby Shacklett is scheduled to make an appearance on December 7. If you can't tell, this is a video of my latest sonogram. It starts out slow, but then you can see little arms, legs, a big noggin, and a big belly...Also, at around 30 seconds, you can hear the sweet heartbeat!! The doctor estimates the baby is about the size of a peach! We are so excited, and Andrew is already practicing how he will rock the baby!

:)

Anne (+1)

PS: Lady can't wait either!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh My Goodness, I am so excited for you!!!! :) Andrew is going to be such a good big brother!

I have some great maternity school clothes you could borrow! :)

Love you!
Jodi

Casey Ross said...

Hey My Birthday is Dec 8th so you have to keep baby till then or... go into labor at 1159 on Dec 7TH! Just kidding hope baby is healthy and happy! Muah! C