Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hello Summer! Hello Foodie?

I don't know if the moon is in alignment with Jupiter or what, but I don't care. A new side of my son... a foodie side of my son has emerged. I know what you're thinking, "A foodie, that can't be!". I agree. I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.
So here's the run down of new foods since mid-May:
1. Kiwi
2. Strawberries
3. Apricots
4. Donuts (not exactly a health food, but a new food... who cares)
5. French Toast- the real deal. It was homemade, mushy, and covered in eggy goodness. He ate 2 full pieces!!
6. Peanut Butter- that was about 15 minutes ago, and I was able to snap some shots of the newly crowned foodie in action. He started out cautiously with little tastes on his finger... then he took my whole spoon...and another...and another!

:) Here's to trying new things and loving them!
Anne
PS: I know Aunt Bre will be happy that her little guy is becoming a foodie! Maybe he'll try something new with her in San Antonio!!

No comments: