Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Communication conundrum

I am having trouble communicating a few things around my house. Maybe these issues need to be in writing to be resolved, so here goes...

Dear neighborhood cats,

I can see where this might be confusing; however, andrew's sand box is not your alternate litter box. Go home then go pee.

Thanks,
Andrew's Mom

Dear motorcycle driving neighbor,

I will admit I know nothing of motorcycle care; however, I would greatly appreciate it if you didn't rev the engine (parked right outside Andrew's window) several times before and after you drive it. It's loud enough without these "warm up" and "cool down" periods scheduled daily at 6:30am and 8:30pm. Mopeds are cool, too and much quieter. I think I saw one on Craigslist. Check it out.

Thanks,
Andrew and Caroline's mom


 Dear Confused Caroline,



Settle down...The chalkboard is not covered in powdered sugar. Trust me, I've checked.

Love you,
Mommy

Dear Astute Andrew,

Yes you were cute, funny, smart, and very well behaved at the dentist; however, that does not mean you get to watch a movie... nice try, Bud.



Love you,
Mommy

Just a few of the day-to-day issues around the house.

:)
Anne

1 comment:

Kelly L said...

I love your kids! I am so glad I got to see them yesterday, however brief. I hope to see more of your family soon. Reeeeeal soon. (stalker voice)