Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving

Happy belated Thanksgiving to all! This year, Andrew had his second chance at eating the wonderful Thanksgiving spread put before him. The only difference was that this year he could actually say no to show his disgust and not just throw the food on the floor.


I was finally able to convince him that whip cream is delicious and avoiding it would be sinful to turn it down.
After a wonderful feast at my mom's house (with the beast turkey I have ever had), Walt, Chris, Andrew, and I packed into the truck to get Sharon. Once we picked her up, we headed to OKC to visit Aunt E and Uncle Ayne (Lisa and Wayne).



The drive went well, and the trip was lots of fun. The boys spent lots of time splashing in the hot tub.We got to see Wayne's daughter, Krista. The last time Andrew saw her, he was only 3 months old, so he didn't remember her... or how fabulously, gorgeous she is. He fell in love with her instantly.
Last but not least, Andrew decided that they only part of Thanksgiving feast he wanted was the arm that was feeding him. Oh yes, The Biter is back. Check the red mark on my arm i know it doesn't look like much, but I have several others on my belly, back and legs to match. If anyone has a solution, I would be willing to try it.


:)


Anne

No comments: