Friday, February 6, 2009

Big Head

The older Andrew gets, the more awesome I become.... At least, it seems that way to him. He totally loves my slapstick comedy, and I am starting to get a big head. I think I am hilarious. (Bre's thought this for years, so it's no mystery why Andrew has come around.)


Anyway, I have found a voice that seems to work on a pretty consistent basis, and since I am part Italian, I can get away with making fun of myself (and my people?) for the sole purpose of making my kid laugh.


Here's Andrew's reaction to Italian Mama. (Also, imagine that I am gesturing rather forcefully with my Italian hands.)

As if that little jewel of baby magic wasn't good enough, I tested the Muted Italian Mama (all I did was hand gestures for the next one.) to see the response I could get.

I love that baby of mine.

:)

Anne, A.K.A. The Funniest Person in the World... or at least in Andrew's World

3 comments:

rachel said...

soo funny!

Jill said...

I can't wait to see what Alexandra will do with Italian Anne...too funny!

missy said...

I Love That Laugh!!! You are quite the comedian, Miss Anne....maybe you could do a demo so us other mom's could see how its done! ;)