Monday, January 19, 2009

Dear Mom and Dad...

Dear Mom and Dad,

Ok, so I totally see where you're coming from. I get it. You don't want me to wear Lovie out and wind up having to get rid of him leaving me devastated with no one there to comfort me. However, your little "stand in" you produced the other day isn't going to work. I'm not a newborn anymore, guys. I know stuff. I crawl, I eat Cheerios, and I even drink from a cup (sometimes).

1. Size: Lovie is cute and tiny. This guy's blanket practically covers my whole body, and his head is twice as bug as Lovies.

2. Color: Just because he's blue, doesn't mean he matches.

3. Blanket: There's lace on his blanket. Last I checked, I'm a boy. There's no room for lace in my crib.

4. Arms: He's arms are flopping around. Lovie's arms are gently grasping his perfect little blanket.

5. Bow: Fake Lovie is wearing a bow. Really?

Mom and Dad, I love you for trying, but this stunt double is way off. Better luck next time.


:)
Andrew

No comments: