Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This Time Last Year

At this time last year, I was 7 months pregnant. On the right, is December 8th at a shower. I still had cheek bones and ankles.
























By December 15ththings started to "pop" as they say, and I was extremely fun to be around. I think it had to with my legs looking like tree trunks, hormones surging through my body, and Jason telling me it looked like I ate the girl in front of me at graduation. Anyway, as one could imagine, I had trouble choosing a picture for our Christmas card. I found something wrong with each and every shot. The shot to the left was taken after my graduation from TWu, where I waddled all the way across the stage.

The shot below was taken on Christmas morning. After a breif scare and an overnight stay in the hospital for observation, I was looking quite beautiful. Nothing says Merry Christmas like a shirt stretched to the farthest possible point. (I wore this shirt yesterday, and thankfully it was baggy.)

Wow. Here's to 35 pounds ago....

:)

Anne

No comments: