Sunday, March 25, 2012

Well, he's right...

Andrew is smart, he can come across as kind of jerk. I'm pretty sure he means well...

Case 1
At the grocery store, a little old lady heard Andrew talking and approached.
Lady: my grandson is 4. I bet you're 4, too.
Andrew: I'm four years old, and this is my sister, Caroline.
Lady: Nice to meet you. And when will your 5th birthday be?
Stunned, Andrew looked from her to me and then back to her. He spoke very slowly to her and says... Well, all my birthdays are in February.

Now, she was the one who looked stunned.


Case 2
While on a drive, Andrew got excited and said, "Look, Mommy, an airplane!"
Me: Wow! I wonder where it's going?
Andrew: Well, it's probably going to an airport.
Me: Yep (insert internal curse), Bud, I bet it is.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but those are the latest. How can you be mad at that face?

:)
Anne

No comments: