Monday, March 14, 2011

Music Man

Out of the blue, my little charmer has decided he has a musical side. I have to admit that I dig it. First, he showed us all that he has a knack for karaoke. With the mic in one hand, he said, "Mommy, I need a guitar."
A few weeks later, he received his Paper Jamz guitar, which makes anyone a instant musician. With the guitar in hand, he said, "I need a strap, Mommy".
Then, he revisited his drum and played an old classic, Hot Cross Buns. Although a very annoying tune played by a 4th grader on a recorder, it's pretty cute on a drum by a toddler.


By the way, he turned three. My little baby boy is 3! It was a month ago, and I haven't done a proper post about it... will one happen? I have no clue, but here's how we started his big day. The day before he asked, "For my birthday, can I have sprinkles for breakfast?" Sure thing, kiddo.


We went from cabin fever to Beiber fever. In our case, Andrew is convinced that Beiber is a girl... Baby, baby, baby...

:)

Anne

No comments: