Sunday, May 9, 2010

Andrew's first ice cream cone

Andrew enjoyed his first ice cream cone at Souper Salads yesterday. It actually went pretty well! I only put a tiny bit in the cone to minimize the mess. He would take a few licks and set the cone on the table (germs? Nah.)... Then he would remember it was there and go back it! (In the last picture on the right, he's "cheesing" because he realized I was taking pictures.)


Earlier this month he also developed quite a liking of corn dogs. (For those of you who know my son's pickiness, this is a huge surprise!) Now he can't get enough. Here's a picture of him going to town on a FOOT LONG corn dog from Cottonwood. The plan was to share, but Andrew must have missed the memo.

The past month and a half has been super busy because of my recent Star teacher award, but I hope to get back in the swing of posting soon! I got an iPhone for Mother's Day, so hopefully i can figure out how to post from it.
So, double yays: yay to iPhones and yay to babies who eat stuff!
:)
Anne

No comments: