Monday, March 22, 2010

Andrew's Vacation

Andrew packed his bags and told us he was spending Spring Break with Grandma Sharon and Paw-Paw. What were Chris and I to do? We felt is was best to let him be independent... so we let him go.

They had loads of fun digging dirt, raking leaves, and visiting the Ft. Worth Zoo. He even got a new hat!



Since Andrew, Grandma and Paw-Paw were busy, Chris and I decided to take advantage of the time alone. So, did we do chores, run errands, or get caught up on home improvement? Heck no! We hopped a jet to Jamaica, mon! We had an amazing time, and I can't wait to upload pictures with the camera cord I finally found. Ironically, now I can't find my camera. You will just have to wait to see the amazing-ness of Negril, Jamaica and our beach bodies until tomorrow!

:)
Anne

PS:
I didn't really lose my camera. I just forgot it at work. It's in my desk drawer because all I did was show people pictures today.... when I wasn't hard at work, I mean.

PPS:
Here's a teaser, though: no matter how far we travel, we always run into old friends...

No comments: